Siti Fatimah KET080036

Go down

Siti Fatimah KET080036

Post  Siti Fatimah KET080036 on Mon 18 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm

Me,Siti Fatimah bt Abdullah as a student of telecommunication engineering are in second year right now.I am 20 years old which have 7 siblings.I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers and I am the fourth.That is why my childhood days more colorful.I live in Terengganu and the more specific located is in Kuala Terengganu.Since I am from that state,surely I love to eat “keropok lekor” and “nasi dagang”.My mom is the best of making this marvelous food.It’s until licking my finger.

I grew up in a healthy family.My parents both had stable careers that is as a teacher. This provided me with more opportunities to learn what I desired to.I remember since I was young,they did not force me to do anything that I do not want to.I am a person who loves to travel.I have been exploring the world,but not the whole wide world.I really want to go to oversea and touch the snow by myself.That is my dream if I have enough money.

Here,Universiti Malaya,I joined the Addin Club.I took a position as the editor for the bulletin of this club.Instead of having that position,I also be an assistant of the “kembara Ilmu” which will held in Sabah next 3 month.Besides,I am a very simple person with ordinary life.I always keep on smile whether I in a good or bad mood.That is why I am a happy go lucky girl.

As all people have their dream job,I am also one of them.My parents support me to take in this course because one day I want to be an engineer.I want to create something which are really innovative using my creativity based on what I would learn in 4 years now on. As we know,engineer will use math and science to solve problems,invent new things and improve old things. As a result, engineers make the lives better and I really want to be one on them in 2012 as a graduated on that year.

Definition of thinking:

Thinking is an internal mental process that uses data or information as input, integrates that information into previous learned material and the and results in either knowledge or nothing. It may occur at any moment including while eating, sleeping or working on an unrelated task. Problem solving, planning, information integration, and analysis are four kinds of thinking.

Types of thinking:

-challenging -destroying -wondering -Adapting -judging -inventing -abtracting
-rejecting -Uncovering -believing -Shaping -memorizing -fixing -calculating
-creating -Unlocking -Grasping -persuading -generalizing -planning -theorizing

*Creative thinking - This is divergent thinking. It generates something new or different. It
involves having a different idea that works as well or better than previous ideas.
*Critical thinking - This is convergent thinking. It assesses the worth and validity of something
existent. It involves precise, persistent, objective analysis. When teachers try to get several
learners to think convergently, they try to help them develop common understanding.

The types of thinking that fits myself as a student are memorizing, challenging , planning ,creating ,calculating and theorizing .Every day I have to memorize something new which related most with my course outcomes .It challenges me when some subject that are very highly depends on imaginary n creativity.Furthermore,the types of calculating is very important also.It used me to generate a simple or complex calculation in such away to do daily routines such as applying physics concept (almost will use mathematics)and buying.I gonna plan every second in my life on what to do next while making up theory which may be useful.

References:

1)http://fnopress.com/pedagogy/modules/mod1.htm
2)http://www.futuresinengineering.com/what.php
3)http://home.earthlink.net/~ddstuhlman/defin1.htm
4)http://www.ves.wpsb.org/focus/typesofthinking.html

Siti Fatimah KET080036

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Siti Fatimah KET080036

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 on Mon 18 Jan 2010, 2:43 pm

As we know,engineer will use math and science to solve problems,invent new things and improve old things. As a result, engineers make the lives better and I really want to be one on them in 2012 as a graduated on that year.

I think that is all our wish now. Lets work hard together towards our dream cheers
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Visha KEW080024 on Mon 18 Jan 2010, 6:07 pm

Siti Fatimah KET080036 wrote:

I always keep on smile whether I in a good or bad mood.That is why I am a happy go lucky girl.

Thats a gud thing. Keep smiling and stay away from wrinkles. :-)

All the best for your future.

Visha KEW080024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 on Mon 18 Jan 2010, 8:47 pm

Looking forward to see you make a difference in the telecommunication field. Very Happy
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum