NG CHEE LING KEW080015

Go down

NG CHEE LING KEW080015

Post  Ng Chee Ling KEW080015 on Tue 09 Feb 2010, 10:01 am

1.Tony Robbins - Musts vs. Shoulds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmD7GrKNBIw&feature=related

In this 8-minute video, I have discovered one of the many key distinctions shared by happy and successful people: Clarity and focus. I see how a simple (and often subconscious) change in my standards can lead to massive change in my life over a short time and the transformation power of turning my “shoulds” into “musts”.

I believe that we can make a difference in our own life by making things we need to do the things we MUST do. The person whom I must become is the power that shapes my actions and results. The results that I must accomplish are the results I will get. It must be an emotional commitment, a desire, a real passion when something is to become a must. The more we tell ourselves why we must have it the more it become a must to us. The key is we must keep affirming those reasons why we must have it by telling ourselves about what we must have, do, be.

I make it a must for me to always make efforts to dwell on empowering states of mind, such as confidence, courage, intelligence, and motivated. And I keep moving towards my great goals. No matter what other people are committed to do and achieve. No matter how small the progress I am making. I make it a must to feel confident and happy,making success happen and making my life outstanding and contributing.

2. Motivasi hidup (Life motivation) - Mario Teguh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkJvCVuVDf4

The video shows the quotes from Mario Teguh, who is a popular motivational speaker in Indonesia. He said that a fundamental change in our attitude toward life is a must for us to lead a successful life. We had to learn ourselves that it did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. What we anticipate seldom occurs, what we least expected generally happens. What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.

We should have courage to attempt anything in our lifes. Whoever refused to change the way they work will not success in their life. We should know the good of something instead of its bad. Do not easily give up without any reason. Accept any jobs before we meet the ideal one. Aspire for knowledge by learning new things is the key to success. Try something that we think impossible, in the end we will archieve the goal unexpectedly.

Time is money. Be good in time management is the goal to possess wealth. Do whatever you want to when you have think of it as people would estimate us upon what we had done. We should not remain stagnant as time would never wait for us.

3. Dr M: If they can make Avatar, they can make 9/11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZewcnqiZzc

Malaysia’s former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad, who led Malaysia from 1981 to 2003, has long been known for anti-semitic and anti-US statements. He said on Wednesday there was “strong evidence” the US faked the September 11 terror attacks as an excuse to go to war against Muslims.

“In September 2001, the World Trade Centre was attacked allegedly by terrorists. I am not sure now that Muslim terrorists carried out these attacks. There is strong evidence that the attacks were staged. If they can make Avatar, they can make anything,” said Dr Mahathir during his speech at the General Conference for the Support of Al-Quds here. Al-Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

He claimed the 9/11 attacks in the United States, that killed nearly 3,000, was staged as an excuse to “mount attacks on the Muslim world”, saying killing as an excuse for war is not new to the US.

“Killing innocent people to provide an excuse for war is not new to the US. But whether the real or staged 9/11 attacks have served the United States and Western countries well. They have an excuse to mount attacks on the Muslim world,” he added.
Dr Mahathir also accused democratic countries for being “hypocritical” and pointed out that the world is “partially civilised.”

“We live in a world that is only partially civilised. I say this because we still believe that the way to resolve conflicts between nations is to kill people in what is called war. The winner is the side which succeeds in killing the most number of people. Yet we vehemently declare that killing people is murder, a terrible crime worthy of the most severe punishment.

“We are being openly hypocritical. Mass killing is glorious but killing one man is a heinous crime,” he said in his speech.

As a former leader who was supposed to have a non-biased judgement and some sense from his doctor education, It was so surprised that Dr. Mahathir saying out those statements from his anti-US point of view. In my opinion, a civilized world leader would not do such an uncivilized act killing thousands of innocents, including his own nation. The world is only civilsed, if they are no racist and extremist leading the country. Avatar is a movie - a good one but 9/11 was a real and horrific tragedy. Obviously only those who lose their senses would plan and execute mass murder as what happened on 9/11. And obviously only those who lose their senses would only say out those ridiculous conspiracy theories to hurt the families of 911 victims.

It is an embarassing situation to Malaysia that's trying so hard to show that it is a democratic and racial free harmony when the deepest thoughts of their prominent leader clearly shows the other side of it.
Ng Chee Ling KEW080015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NG CHEE LING KEW080015

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 3:34 am

Time is money. Be good in time management is the goal to possess wealth.

This is really true...
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:39 pm

We are being openly hypocritical. Mass killing is glorious but killing one man is a heinous crime.
The reality is, governments and their leaders can be openly hypocritical if they back their actions up with convincing facts and reasons.
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down