Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helmi kew080014

3 posters

Go down

helmi kew080014 Empty helmi kew080014

Post  helmi kew080014 Fri 19 Feb 2010, 11:26 pm

(1) comment on Mario Teguh (Penjara Identitas)

I think Mario Teguh has use critically thinking when gives a speech. He has the ability to think clearly and rationally. I mean the ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking. He always analize the words before he was talking about something.He also undertand the logical connections between ideas. Even the words is the negatives words. I mean he knows how to analyse the negative words becomes more positive. I want to give the example from his last speech. He said that he always tried to copy someone’s knowledge. But he will tranform the informations to be more relevent and importance ideas. Then, the information will be the identity to himself. I think he is not a person with a good memory and who knows a lot of facts. Because all of those is not necessary and important thing to think critically. What is important that he is able to deduce consequences from what he knows, and he knows how to make use of information to solve problems, and also to seek relevent sources of information to inform himself.

Reference :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-yjcxqCwuE&feature=related

(2) Comment on Anthony Robbins (Why we do what we do, and how we can do it better)

I think Anthony Robbins does not apply critical thinking when giving a speech. He is just a motivator. He has lots of knowledge and facts. I think he is a knowledgeable person. He also gives a speech according to his experiences. Actually critical thinking is not a matter of accumulating information or ideas. When giving a speech, he should be able to evaluate, apply, synthesize, and analyze the ideas. He has gives a speech as motivator according to his knowledge and experience. He does not analyze the information before giving a talk. But I like to listen his speech because he has lots of confident when giving a speech. So we will enjoy listening his speech. Sometimes, the information is needed to be proving. Like I said, he is just motivator and he knows how to use a words. So we will confident when listening his speech. As conclusion I think he does not apply critical thinking when giving a speech. This because he is not be able to include the critical thinking aspects.

Reference :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpc-t-Uwv1I

(3) Comment on Dr. Zakir Naik (Dr. Zakir Naik vs Dr. William Cambell)

I would like to comment a speech of Dr. Zakir Naik. He is an Indian Muslim public speaker and writer on the subject of Islam and comparative religion. I am proud of him because he has the ability to interpret the Quran and bible. In this speech, he has related Quran and bible in the science perspective. I think he has used a critical thinking in solving this problem. In his speech, he is able to understand the logical connections between the ideas and solve the problems systematically. He is also able to identify the relevance and importance of ideas. I think a good critical thinking might be seen as the foundation of science. Because science requires the critical use of reason in experimentation and theory confirmation. The objective in this speech is not important but the ways he proven the Islam ideas in science perspective is more important. So in this case, he is able to solve the ideas by proven the ideas in science perspective. As conclusion, I think he is critically thinking when giving a speech. In his speech, he has conclude all the critical thinking aspects.

Reference :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdA07nqqszA&feature=related

helmi kew080014

Back to top Go down

helmi kew080014 Empty Re: helmi kew080014

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

Mario Teguh is impressive at both motivation and at explaining the ways of the world. lol!
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:40 pm

Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 wrote:Mario Teguh is impressive at both motivation and at explaining the ways of the world. lol!

I agree with you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down