Aizat Haris KEW080003

Go down

Aizat Haris KEW080003

Post  Aizat Haris KEW080003 on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:30 am

Mario Teguh – Berani Itu Ajaib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgfa3ELBmVQ&feature=PlayList&p=6DC9CC102E98FDCD&index=0&playnext=1

Mario Teguh talked about the wonder or bravery. Basically he tells us that how bravery can change the way we live and certainly our future. Mario Teguh is one of the best speakers in Indonesia. He is well educated and religious person. At the beginning of his speech, he talked about how our future will be determined by our action today. We must do the hard work, strive ourselves and then pray, leave the rest to God. His main point is regarding the statement; if not us then who? If not now, then when? I totally agree with his statement, because nobody will help us if we do not help ourselves. In fact, we must act now and not delaying our action so that it will be easier for us in the future. This statement can be applied in almost everything we do every day in our life. His next point is that great persons do things that they fear the most. This is difference from ordinary people which they do ordinary things in their life without taking risk in doing what they fear. We must overcome our fear so that we can reach our maximum potential. The main conclusion he made is that we must brave to face the challenge and do our best in facing problems.

Anthony Robins – Clarity & Purpose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Af4QLc2vhs&feature=related

Anthony Robbins is one of the best speakers I’ve ever seen. His motivational speeches are great and move my heart. In this particular speech, he told us the power of clarity and purpose in our life. He started his talk by telling his experience with a drunken person when he was young. He summarized that life will pay whatever price you ask of it. This is exactly true. In our life, everything that we do will affect our life and future. If we work hard, then for sure, the reward will be nice. If we do bad things, procrastinating, and being lazy, surely our future won’t be good. We will suffer the consequences. I couldn’t agree more, because I myself have experienced it. Then Anthony talked on how we must be specific in stating our goals. He said that, the more clear you are, by exactly what you want in your life, the more your brain knows how to get there. He then told the RPM formula in achieving our target. R for result, P for purpose and M for massive action plan. This method can be used by everyone and it has been proven right by many success people. Anthony Robins certainly a great and critical thinker. He knows exactly what to tell people, he gives his speech with examples and proofs, his approach is good, and he talks clearly.

Donna Satchell – To Face Reality Or Not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXx2iZr538o

This is one great speech by Donna Satchell. She talked about how we must avoid negative voices, listen to the voices of possibility and get started to achieve our dream and goal. This speech is so great and it suitable for all kind of people. Donna Satchell must have use critical thinking in giving out her points so that people could understand her speech and become motivated by it. Ask ourselves, how many times we have been stopped by ‘negative voices’ in reaching our goals? We often hear these negative voices internally and externally. We keep hearing the words ‘get real’ or ‘face the reality’ in our life. Donna told that we must stop listening to those words because it can wipe out all possibility in our life. I totally agree with Donna. People and our inside voice itself keep telling us to be what we are not really want to be. We must go for our target. Never listen to negative things by other people because it can hold us back from becoming what we want. We must get started. Start by planning our target and the way to achieve it. Never give up is the key. That is what Donna tells in her speech.
Aizat Haris KEW080003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aizat Haris KEW080003

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:07 pm

If we do bad things, procrastinating, and being lazy, surely our future won’t be good.
Hear ye, hear ye to Mr. & Miss Procrastinator in our course! lol!
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aizat Haris KEW080003 on Fri 26 Feb 2010, 6:57 am

Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 wrote:
If we do bad things, procrastinating, and being lazy, surely our future won’t be good.
Hear ye, hear ye to Mr. & Miss Procrastinator in our course! lol!

which is me! rabbit
Aizat Haris KEW080003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 12:00 am

Mr. & Miss Procrastinator Question Question Question
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content