Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUHAIMI KET 080037

4 posters

Go down

SUHAIMI KET 080037 Empty SUHAIMI KET 080037

Post  Suhaimi KET080037 Fri 15 Jan 2010, 6:01 pm

1.MYSELF

Hello everyone...My name is Suhaimi Bin Sapian.I was born on 12th September 1990 at General Hospital Ipoh. I am 3rd child from 4 siblings.I live in Ipoh , Perak.I have stayed in Ipoh since I was born till now.So I am pure Ipoh Mali's and thats why I love "ahmoi"'Razz. My father’s name is Sapian Bin Ani.He is 53 years old.He is working as an officer at government office.My mother’s name is Khadijah binti Mat Piah.She is 48 years old. She was a law assistant but quit the job after my youngest brother was born because she want to focus on him.And that's why my brother is so so so pampered.'sigh'.But I love him so much.

About my study,I started my pre-school in KEMAS kindergarten at Ipoh.Then, I studied at Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Pegoh, Ipoh . Afterwards I further my study at Gopeng Integration Boarding School at Gopeng,Perak.After manage to getting 10 A’s in SPM, I went to University Malaya Science Foundation.Then, after finishing foundation with not quiet flying colours, I continue my degree at University Malaya in Telecommunication Engineering.

I am just a common guys who love car a lot, I mean really much.Last year I use Proton Satria but it broke down oftenly.And about a month ago I use Proton Waja to replace the old car.I love to modify my car.With my old car, I have modify its spoiler,skirting,exhaust,muffler,sound system,rim and others.I want to change its engine and others but I don't have enough cash.And when I ask my father to change the engine he says "hey..you are student not a racer Mad..huhu.But about 2 month ago its engine,tires and speaker broke down simultaneously.Luckily my father want to buy a new 'mpv',so he gave me his old car.And now I am in process to modify this car and the first I want to do is to put a spoiler on it and I feel so eager to do it Very Happy.Besides cars,music is also my passion and that's why I put an amplifier in my car.I like various type of music but I most like Malaysian Indie band.I use to go Indie concerts and gigs with my friend. Sing along the song with them made me forgot for a second about my problem.

In the future I hope I will become a great engineer and businessman and become a rich man.And also to accomplish my dream to have my on Ferrari.Thanks for reading and by the way Support Our Local Music.lol

2.Definition of thinking:

1. adjective

1. that thinks or can think; rational
2. given to thought; reflective

noun

the action of one who thinks or the result of such action; thought

2. is an internal mental process that uses data or information as input, integrates that information into previous learned material and the and results in either knowledge or nothing. It may occur at any moment including while eating, sleeping or working on an unrelated task. ...

3.Types of Thinking

1. Critical thinking - This is convergent thinking. It assesses the worth and validity of something existent. It involves precise, persistent, objective analysis. When teachers try to get several learners to think convergently, they try to help them develop common understanding.

2. Creative thinking - This is divergent thinking. It generates something new or different. It involves having a different idea that works as well or better than previous ideas.

3. Convergent thinking - This type of thinking is cognitive processing of information around a common point, an attempt to bring thoughts from different directions into a union or common conclusion.

4. Divergent thinking - This type of thinking starts from a common point and moves outward into a variety of perspectives. When fosering divergent thinking, teachers use the content as a vehicle to prompt diverse or unique thinking among students rather than a common view.

5. Inductive thinking - This is the process of reasoning from parts to the whole, from examples to generalizations.

6. Deductive thinking - This type of reasoning moves from the whole to its parts, from generalizations to underlying concepts to examples.

7. Closed questions - These are questions asked by teachers that have predictable responses. Closed questions almost always require factual recall rather than higher levels of thinking.

8. Open questions - These are questions that do not have predictable answers. Open questions almost always require higher order thinking.

4.My Type Of Thinking

In all type of thinking, I prefer creative thinking that suit with me well.Creative thinking is generates something new or different. It involves having a different idea that works as well or better than previous ideas. I like to think out of the box from other persons’ idea.I think this type of thinking will suit me now and in the future because it will be needed and very valuable especially when I work in a company someday.

Suhaimi KET080037

Back to top Go down

SUHAIMI KET 080037 Empty Re: SUHAIMI KET 080037

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Fri 15 Jan 2010, 7:05 pm

I am from Ipoh too. I think KL more "Ah moi" compared to Ipoh. pirat I think you are a rich boy because can always tune your car. I am so jealous with it. Like a Star @ heaven
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Sat 16 Jan 2010, 8:51 pm

In the future I hope I will become a great engineer and businessman and become a rich man.

Here's another vote for financial freedom haha, btw I'm from Ipoh too lol!
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Chia Li - Yan KEW080007 Mon 18 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm

Looks like you should be taking automotive engineering instead of telecommunication engineering. Smile

Anyway, music is also my passion. Wherever i went, once i hear a familiar song i surely sing it.
Chia Li - Yan KEW080007
Chia Li - Yan KEW080007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down