Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st assignment

2 posters

Go down

1st assignment Empty 1st assignment

Post  SyarifahNurhanaket080038 Fri 22 Jan 2010, 1:48 am

Name: Syarifah Nurhana Bt Syed Taha.
Matric No.: KET080038

Assalamulaikum, my name is Syarifah Nurhana bt Syed Taha. Now I'm leaving at Vista Angkasa, and Johor Bahru is my hometown. I was born on 11 December 1989 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah,Johor Bahru. I really enjoy music, reading books especially novel and travelling. My favorite color is pink because pink is a soft color and blue because it represent calm.

My father’s name is Syed Taha @ Tahir b. Syed Mansor, and my mother’s name is Juliana bt Jamari.i have five sibling. three girls and two boys, i’m the eldest.

My ambition is to become a telecommunication engineer at the company that allowed me to work abroad, so I can learn the culture of the country that they send me besides earning working experience.

I’m the person that can think in complicated way, and sometime can I can think in simple way, and I’m also can think in many perspective, depend on the situation. I also an analytical person and detail.

Thinking can be define as :
the process of using your mind carefully.
Mental forms and processes.
An internal mental process that uses data or information as input, integrates that information into previous learned material and the results in either knowledge or nothing.
Organized flexible mental activity directed at solving problems, answering questions, and explaining them trying to predict different phenomena then criticizing the answers by means of a specific method that utilizes experimental analysis in order to reach laws and theories
 A way of reasoning; judgment

Type of thinking:

1.Critical thinking - This is convergent thinking. It assesses the worth and validity of something existent. It involves precise, persistent, objective analysis. When teachers try to get several learners to think convergently, they try to help them develop common understanding.
2. Creative thinking - This is divergent thinking. It generates something new or different. It involves having a different idea that works as well or better than previous ideas.
3. Convergent thinking - This type of thinking is cognitive processing of information around a common point, an attempt to bring thoughts from different directions into a union or common conclusion.
4. Divergent thinking - This type of thinking starts from a common point and moves outward into a variety of perspectives. When fosering divergent thinking, teachers use the content as a vehicle to prompt diverse or unique thinking among students rather than a common view.
5. Inductive thinking - This is the process of reasoning from parts to the whole, from examples to generalizations.
6. Deductive thinking - This type of reasoning moves from the whole to its parts, from generalizations to underlying concepts to examples.

Reference:
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking
home.earthlink.net/~ddtuhlman/defin1.htm
http://knol.google.com/k/i-objective-thinking#
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/thinking
http://www.ves.wpsb.org/focus/typesofthinking.html

SyarifahNurhanaket080038

Back to top Go down

1st assignment Empty Re: 1st assignment

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

Straight. Forward. Clear.