Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siti Fatimah KET080036

3 posters

Go down

Siti Fatimah KET080036 Empty Siti Fatimah KET080036

Post  Siti Fatimah KET080036 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 7:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5g8rjdsgRQ
Anthony Robbins Motivational Speech

Anthony Robbins first said that everyone is control by their own ritual.Ritual here does not mean set of actions, performed mainly for their symbolic value, which is prescribed by a religion or by the traditions of a community,but it is more like a habits.Yes,I agreed that.Usually we have a same habit as we are wake up in the morning(brush teeth,wash face,take bath and etc).Our mind is also control by our habits.We will always do what we are used to do everyday without taking care of what gonna happens next.This is one thing we have to change.Change our ritual for better life.Live in different way .Do not stick on what we used to do.Moreover,Anthony also said “If you do the right thing at the wrong time,you get pain”.Its totally true.For example,we want to start a business(right thing) but we are still a student(wrong time).As a student it is clear that we do not have enough money to survive ourself,so in the end,our business will ruin and we will get pain,not reward.So,planned clearly while taking consideration all aspect and situation to make our work success.I like the test that he made to put us on focus.I try it,and it is true.Whatever I focuses on something,I will find it.Hence,if we want to be a successful person,we have to stay on focused (do not hesitate),try to find what we want to achieved,set a goal and then we will proud of what we get.Lastly,he state that focus is control by a question.If we ask different question continuosly,we will get different answer. I find it.Just to not ask a question like “how come I never get A”.Automatically our brain will say a negative answer.You cant,you are idiot.So,try not to ask a lousy question to our self.Aft er I hear this motivational speech,I know I can get whatever I want,if I know how to put the “focused” on top of my plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JMHE_Qh_aQ
MARIO TEGUH 34 DONT WORRY BE HAPPY 16 Nop 2008

He talk about leadership.First,a leader have to do what he desired to do.Imagine,if our PM promise he wants to give us a bonus,but he didn’t.How we would feel?Of course we didn’t trust him anymore.Secondly,Mario Teguh said the leader have to work their good plan.Once we become a leader,everything we have done will be a role model to others.So we have to avoid something illegal to make our leadership smooth.Then,a phrase DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY is important.It is true that,when a leader feel worry about what he had planned,he will more concern and focus on their work.He try the best to make his plan successful.Moreover,when he worried,and his plan have a problem,he will quickly realize and control the bad situation he had to face.If he hold that phrase,he will enjoy his work and make a problem as a small risk or .Mario Teguh pressure that better we done quickly our job rather than take a long time.At first I feel disagree,but in the end I wrong.He said,when the work is quickly done,and there is a problem,a good leader will solve it quickly also.So there is no need to put on counting more time just to run our plan.As a student,I also take a notice of what he said that smart person comes from smart study.Everyone can beat anyone if they try to gain more knowledge about everything and learn from experience.We can see a lot of people become millionaire even they just study until form 5 only.They gain everything new everyday to put their level as high as possible.So we must be one of them also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwRPLPSeaYg
Tun Dr Mahathir:Criminilise War

As the chairman of Perdana Global Peace Organization,YAB Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohamad talk about criminalization war.I attracted to this speech because I realize that nowadays, war is the most common issue that had been debated in the newspaper.How we can stand to see small kids dying everywhere?How we can keep a blind eye watching they gasping for fresh air without smell of the blood and guns powder?They are starving for food. People who lost their beloved one do no t know how to continue their life as normal. They are in a great trauma because of the war.So,here I totally agreed to what he trying to strive for those unfortunate victims.He wants to make a war as a criminal and have to be punished.He talk so confidence and full of spirit.He said war should no longer be an option in the settlement of dispute between nation.Yes,it is true.If we make war as a way to solve the problem,we get nothing except suffering. So after the speech, i realise that the criminal of war need to be punish because of their sins towards the innocent people.Make our world peace from war.

Siti Fatimah KET080036

Back to top Go down

Siti Fatimah KET080036 Empty Re: Siti Fatimah KET080036

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 10:00 am

In order to success in life, we must have good leadership and be able to lead other people.
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 2:12 am

He said war should no longer be an option in the settlement of dispute between nation.
The sad fact is - war has been a way to settle disputes in the past and will continually do so in the future. Mad
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down