Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAU CHUN WO KEW080011

+2
LEE JIAN HSIEN KEW080012
lauchunwokew080011
6 posters

Go down

LAU CHUN WO KEW080011 Empty LAU CHUN WO KEW080011

Post  lauchunwokew080011 Mon 18 Jan 2010, 7:54 pm

Assignment 2

http://www.malaysiatoday.com/Page-503.html

1. Comment about the news.

Opposition Parties speaks out at petrol price hikes
Comment:

Is that by increase the price of petrol will solve the problem of the source of petrol that keeps reducing? or is that will reduce the number of transport on the road everyday? or is that will solve the problem of economic? The answer is no. Even the price of the petrol that have been increase few times since last year but the number of road user still not decreasing. The main purpose of increasing of petrol price is help to reduce the money have been spend in petrol, but at the end the source of petrol will still will be finish, at the moment what can we do? These show that the action government have taken is not efficiency because the action have been taken is just solve the current problem and can not avoid the problem of petrol will be finish mining one day.
Besides, the government should know that raising the price of petrol will cause the cost of product in our country increasing that wills future increase the burden of plebs and cause tardiness in economic pullulating of our country because when the price of petrol increases the transport fee will also increase and future cause other production cost increases. Tourism sector will also affected by increasing of petrol price because the transport fee such as fee of planes, ships, taxi and other transport increases cause number of tourist come to our country decreases and the money they spent in our country when visit our country also will decrease because of the price of products are high therefore affect the tourism.
For more deeply, this action wills future cause the number of hobo increasing because the cost of production increasing and the rate of economic pullulating increase slower and the company need to minimize the cost of product therefore will reduce the number of worker, that is why the number of hobo will increasing. Future, the rate of crimes cases in our country will increase because the number of hobo increases.
Malaysia is a country rich in resource such as oil palm, rubber, and so on besides petrol, therefore government can do some research to future produce this all kind of resource so that our country economic would not only depend to the petrol resource. I suggest that the government should spend more money for doing research to produce the new product that can solve the problem of lacking of petrol and catalyze the economic pullulating.
Besides, government should maximize the number of different type of product and find the market in other country through import some primary resource from other country with low cost and future producing all this resource to other product and export to other country so that our country can get profit. Government also can send some staff to other country that high in technology and learn the technology from there and future bring this kind of technology knowledge and teach to plebs so that our country can be produce other type of product that high in quality.
At the end, I disagree with the increasing of petrol price in our country.

2. Comment about a speech

Obama's Nobel speech: Sometimes war is necessary
Comment:

Through my opinion, I disagree with what president Obama say, war is sometime necessary. War is contention of force. National wars are said to be offensive or defensive. War is offensive on the part of that government which commits the first act of violence; it is defensive on the part of that government which receives such act; but it is very difficult to say what the first act of violence is. If a nation sees itself menaced with an attack, its first act of violence to prevent such attack will be considered as defensive. Sometime defensive war is necessary for protecting our country, but if we look more deeply, we will know that if both sides can solve the problem by just discussion to achieve common ground, then offensive war will ever be happen, then the defensive far will never needed.
War is just a reason for those losers to hide their foible. Their launch the war purity is just intention to show their enemy that they are powerful. When war is happen, what will happen to both side’s country or people? Winner will just get the respect from other country, but they will lose thousand or more of life, is that what the intent? if it is then they have achieve it. So what ever a war is launches, both side of country and human at the end both are just will become loser because they need pay for their selfishness that no not care about their people life and also the environments.
Besides, those people who launch the war, they only impose the loyalty of people to achieve their purpose. Their blade the dander of people, so that people will help them for the war without any reason, and that those peace breaker will just stand behind of the war to looked the people killing each other, after the war have finish, if their win the war, the peace breaker will get the respect for they country and enemy people; but if lose, nothing effect to those peace breaker. That is why I say those peace breakers are sneaker.
No matter what, we all are human so both also have droit to stay in this world; the world will be end one day, then why we still need do something dominating? Why we can not share the belonging of the world together? Even now you get all what you want from the war, but are that situation will last forever? The answer is no, because maybe tomorrow that thing will be plunder by other people, then when the war will be end? That is why war is not a matter for problem solving.
Lastly, I am opposed because what men and women do and survive in combat has nothing to do with statues and fountains and plaques and flags. It has everything to do with men and women, civilian and military, being killed, maimed, or left mentally ill because war became the only way to resolve human differences. When suddenly the war was over, those survives were treated like heroes, but there are no heroes in combat, only those who do their terrible duty under difficult conditions.
At the end, I want to say that war is not a only way for problem solving, so I hope before a war is launch pleas think about those plebs do not because a small dustup and launch the war that will high in cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SmsFQZHLow
lauchunwokew080011
lauchunwokew080011

Back to top Go down

LAU CHUN WO KEW080011 Empty Re: LAU CHUN WO KEW080011

Post  LEE JIAN HSIEN KEW080012 Mon 18 Jan 2010, 8:12 pm

yea... these years petronas is still the biggest contributor to our government revenue, i can't imagine how the government is going to survive at the time when there is no more crude oil.

btw, i disagree with the hiking of petrol price too... cheers

LEE JIAN HSIEN KEW080012

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Mon 18 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

Another vote for the dislike of the petrol-price-hike! In the meantime, Petronas is harboring on UTP to produce miracles in crude oil usage...

As for Obama, saying war is sometimes necessary is equivalent to wearing a helmet with a peace symbol and the words "Born To Kill" written on it Evil or Very Mad
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Chia Li - Yan KEW080007 Mon 18 Jan 2010, 10:18 pm

i'm commenting on petrol related article also.. But luckily it's a totally different topic. hehe
Chia Li - Yan KEW080007
Chia Li - Yan KEW080007

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKiaMing KEW080025 Mon 18 Jan 2010, 10:23 pm

I heard some speeches regarding the petrol price effect, and based on what I know, the consumption price should not be increased so ridiculously if the government really does the work.
WongKiaMing KEW080025
WongKiaMing KEW080025

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Wed 20 Jan 2010, 1:38 am

WongKiaMing KEW080025 wrote:I heard some speeches regarding the petrol price effect, and based on what I know, the consumption price should not be increased so ridiculously if the government really does the work.

Yaya. Don't know where the government has used the money Question
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down