Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tohkharpengkeew080022

5 posters

Go down

tohkharpengkeew080022 Empty tohkharpengkeew080022

Post  tohkharpengkew080022 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 7:39 am

The best of Anthony Robbins
I feel amazing after I finish watching his speech, Tony Robbins, a great motivator, presenter, as I can describe over him. But, as we are dedicated to reviewing the best in personal growth, and after all Tony Robbins is the best, we could hardly leave him unmentioned. If you have never had the opportunity to read or listen to Tony Robbins then you really do not know what you are missing. True he deals almost exclusively with financial matters, trying to provide sound information on how to build wealth. However, he does give valid information on goal-setting and goal achievement that can be used to reach your full potential no matter what your current objectives are. He tells of the time when he made the decision to make changes. But more than that he shows YOU how to do it too! Tony walks you through the processes necessary to dramatically change your thinking and actions in order to help you achieve success. This series gives very clear examples and exercises that, if followed, will lead you to the attainment of your goals. His approach is innovative, surely pioneering and best of all it produces results! He has said highlighted focus goes energy flows. That are 3 things he wanted to deliver from the quote to shape our self-belief. He calls them the Triad. These are our patterns of physiology, focus and language or meaning.
Mario Teguh golden ways
I feel like to give the Mario Teguh a clap after I finish watching his speech. Heart is the widest ocean this is the topic of the day. He divide his talk into 4 segment to made audience more easily to digest what he said.He tells us that we should take nothing to affect our heart, every people has a beautiful heart. The ways to widest our heart is try to be thankful and grateful. I think this really true, I learned quite a lot from what he said. In segment 2, he trying to convince us that the ways to control the heart is be loyalty. A sincere human is able to overcome all the obstacle. And in segment 3, we need to tell us often “we can”. This is to convince us and give us the confident before we start doing something. And in segment 4, we need to has one passion and concentrate heart.
I feel quite true from what he has says, we really need to have one widest ocean by control our heart to be sincere, loyalty, and confident. The ways he to present what he said I really feel quite good, although the things what he trying to convince us is quite normal and but everyone understand it. But when turn to what he said, I really feel to reality it. From what he talked, he gives us the confidence to believe and trust. This really a great talk, I am impressed over him and I will hear his talk always. His talk will lead the people to right paths and show the value what we really need to be hold.
American Stories, American Solutions: 30 Minute Special by Obama
I am a great admirer of Mr Obama, his speech are always amazing and can bring out something different for me. He is a great presenter and a good president too. From the speech we can feel that he has a brilliant and positive thinking.
He is a genuine, from what he said the greatness of a nation is not how wealthy a wealthy are, but it is to look after the poor and more vulnerable in society. He has sells the what he can do for the American , and for the all society. I quite agree on his points on pensions, but if companies are going to belly up, I don’t think the pension cannot get funded. You get the government you deserve, the Obama said, I think this is a great word to make people vote him. He made the people feel that he is a great leader and can lead us to the right path. Although the fact ,he is a black but he shows his true worth. I really salute him by what he has done. He is my idol.

tohkharpengkew080022

Back to top Go down

tohkharpengkeew080022 Empty Re: tohkharpengkeew080022

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 9:43 am

Mr. Toh, please leave some space. Very hard to see and read affraid
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  Ng Chee Ling KEW080015 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 10:05 am

Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 wrote:Mr. Toh, please leave some space. Very hard to see and read affraid

agree cyclops
Ng Chee Ling KEW080015
Ng Chee Ling KEW080015

Back to top Go down

Post  wongkiamingkew080025 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 10:33 am

Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 wrote:Mr. Toh, please leave some space. Very hard to see and read affraid
This.

For me, Anthony Robbins is not merely just a motivational speaker, but a great presenter who has studied physiology well. The way of shifting our focus, what to do when we are at the peak of our life........I totally agree with all of them.

I do not completely understand what Mario Teguh is talking about....... Embarassed

President Obama is obviously better than President Bush. Until now i do not see him doing a bad thing. What he does now mainly is recovering the economy and trying to fix all the things President Bush has ruined.
wongkiamingkew080025
wongkiamingkew080025

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 1:57 am

Please leave some spaces...
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content