Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NURAINRAZI KEW080016

3 posters

Go down

NURAINRAZI KEW080016 Empty NURAINRAZI KEW080016

Post  NURAINRAZI KEW080016 Tue 09 Feb 2010, 10:28 am

Why we do what we do, and how we can do it better
Comment on Anthony Robbins :

One simple word to describe Anthony Robbins is spectacular.He is a creative man who manages to attract audience to understand his way of thinking.People will get self motivated not just by him,but also by ourselves.He claims himself is a "why guy".He asks questions a lot to his audience.This is the approach that he takes to make people see who they are,what is the purpose of their life,what is our focus,problems we are facing and how to solve it.I believe that these kind of questions will make people started to think.Because when we start to figure out the answers,slowly we will began to analyse ourselves.I admire his approach because it really works for me to reevaluate myself and gives huge impact on how we need to think actually.Another interesting fact regarding his style of delivering speech is the examples that he used.He will look for the simplest example and relate it with his own philosophy.By doing it,he makes us feel nothing is impossible if we really want to achieve something.He emphasizes a lot on our focus in life and think positive.This may look simple but to really focus on something and think positively is not so easy especially when we are devastated due to certain circumstances which cant be avoided or the effort that we made which does not reach our expectation.By listening to his powerful words,he does lift up the spirit and makes us feel alive again.In my opinion, he is trying to let us see the other views on the perspective of life which we do not really pay attention to.He is not just an ordinary motivational speaker,but he is a brilliant man who could give such an effective speech that I believe most of us can remember and also helps to improve ourselves.

Super Friendship (2/5)
Comment on Mario Teguh :

A motivational speaker who manages to make us feel close to him each time he is on stage.Because the way he talks is more like to educate people.He draws a lot during his presentation,this is a good way to motivate people as he let people see the unseenable before.He emphasizes on the importance of relationship with our surrounding eventhough with our own enemies.He tries t o inculcate the good value in ourselves by looking almost every situation at the bright side,doesnt matter how terrible it is.I love it whe he quote that our enemy or competitor is our maximum qualitizer and they are the people with honest opinion on what we should do to improve ourselves.If we look thing this way,we can eliminate the hatred that we have towards others who are better than us.He always relate his views with god.God is fair,whatever we give,we will get back.Being nice to others eventhough others are not really good with us is a professional way of living.Because we know,if we have a good soul,then a great mind will come.With great mind,comes with rational words and actions.I believe he has inspires those who follows his speech to have a good spirituality in life and to always look bad thing in a good way.This will definitely help us to become a better person from now and also in future.

From 513 to 1Malaysia: Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim (Part 1)
Comment on Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim :

Another remarkable leader who has contribute a lot to Malaysia.I am very proud of Malaysia during the leadership time of him and Datuk Seri Dr Mahathir.Because during that time we can see the continuation development in our country each and every year plus the harmony and well organized country.If these hands did not handle Malaysia during that time,I am very sure we could not achieve what we have achieved now.These two joining forces are the best I have ever seen.I saw a few of his speech and debates.He organized his words very well that he could make people from different races have full support on him.His intention is not to please or just win all citizenz form all races hearts and so people will like him.But he is trying to create a fair country for all of us to live with full of justice.When he voices out his opinion,i can see that he is the man who always looking forward and manage to predict every cause and effect of each action towards our country.He knows it too well because he has a very high knowledge and he never feel scared if he wants to let people to understand his opinion.The confidence that he has can drive all of us into believing and supporting his brilliant ideas.His intelligence is so vital and there is nothing that we could do to buy or replace his great mind of thinking.Listening to his speech,I just could not agree more.He is not the man who uses slogan or other technique of leadership to impress everyone.Because his action is definitely louder than words.He always relate situation with relevant fact and ideas eventhough there is still people who keep condemn and humiliate him in public.Because for him as a Malaysia leader,what he priotised is the importance of our country,the citizens,our country’s main resources and our economy but not speeches from some immature people who tries to let him down or just for his own fame and status.We could see the difference now on the leadership of Malaysia,where pride and fame come first.How about those who live in poverty?where rich gets all the benefits.He is one of the Malaysian leader whom I really respect and grateful to have.

Sources : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpc-t-Uwv1I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etArvM1WUE4&feature=channel
Sources : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0FJXmg9hs&feature=related
Sources : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzsmH59JGZc&feature=related

Last edited by NURAINRAZI KEW080016 on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total

NURAINRAZI KEW080016

Back to top Go down

NURAINRAZI KEW080016 Empty Re: NURAINRAZI KEW080016

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Fri 26 Feb 2010, 11:31 pm

Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim ia one of the man who I admire.
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 1:40 am

Well, we'd appreciate it if you can at least let us know (the speech title is missing) what those amazing people are talking about without having the need to click on those links lol!
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  NURAINRAZI KEW080016 Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:47 am

lol..thanks for reminding.hope this would help you Cool

NURAINRAZI KEW080016

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down