Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHMAD ZUL `IFWAT BIN ABD HAMID - KEW070005

3 posters

Go down

AHMAD ZUL `IFWAT BIN ABD HAMID - KEW070005 Empty AHMAD ZUL `IFWAT BIN ABD HAMID - KEW070005

Post  ZUL `IFWAT KEW070005 Wed 20 Jan 2010, 12:39 am

About me

Hi, my name is Ahmad Zul `Ifwat Abd Hamid. I was born in Kuala Krai, Kelantan on 10th of august 1988. 2 month after that consecutive date, my father brought the whole family to live in Alor Setar, Kedah. I am the second of 9 siblings contain 6 brothers and 3 sisters. My father work as a teacher in Sekolah Kebangsaan Darul hikmah and my mother is a full-time housewife.

For your information, I starts learning from my mom. Since I was born I always heard my mother said to me, “jadilah anak yang soleh Ifwat”. Every single day I heard my mom teach me something new like i have to be patient if I am hungry, I have to be a smart and good boy when I grow up etc. My formal learning of life and education starts when I was five years old. I was sent to a pre-school in PASTI at Kampung Alor Melong and I still remembered that I cry on the first day at school because my mom wants to leave me at the PASTI. Every time I remember that embarrassing moment, i will smile. The next year, my father took me to his school and I started learning in year one although i am just six years old at that time. Then, I continued my study in Sekolah Kebangsaan Tunku Raudzah, Alor Star, Kedah until year five. In year six, I went back to my father’s school and I manage to get 5as in UPSR. Then, I went to Pokok Sena Science School for 5 years. At that school, I manage to get 6AS, 2BS for PMR and 6AS, 3BS for SPM. Then I went to a 1-year matriculation program at Kedah Matriculation Collage in Changlun, Kedah. After I graduated from the matric with a CGPA of 3.38, I further my study in University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur by taking the Bachelor of Computer Engineering course.

For your information, I like to play computer games at night. The most computer games that I like is football manager because it make me think hard enough on how to win a game, what tactical should I use, which player should I buy and a lot more. I also love playing football and futsal. I always play football at my village with my childhood friend when I went back to my house in Kedah. Here in Pantai Dalam, I play futsal at night in the weekend because it is difficult to find a public field. At the same time, I also like to read manga, the japan comics, because their drawing was fantastic and watching movies when I am free. The most manga i love is eyeshield21 and naruto and when it comes to movie I prefer a sports movie like american football and basketball movie. Cannot forget about remember the titans and the invincible movie. It was a very great sports movie.

About myself, I am just a simple person who likes to be in a dream. I like to have a discussion with myself about what have I do and what should I do. I don’t know if this habit of discussion is good for me or not because most of people will call it crazy but sometimes I feel it is good to think and tell myself about what have I done for my life. I also have a life vision which the short term plan is I want to graduate from University of Malaya with a CGPA above 3.2. Then, I would like to further my study with master and also PhD. Between master and PhD, I plan to end my single status. You see, I have just started my dream again. Hahaha. I think that’s all about me. Thanks for reading.

DEFINITION OF THINKING

Thinking is an internal mental process that uses data or information as input, integrates that information into previous learned material and the and results in either knowledge or nothing. It may occur at any moment including while eating, sleeping or working on an unrelated task. Problem solving, planning, information integration, and analysis are four kinds of thinking.

TYPES OF THINKING

#Critical thinking is the purposeful and reflective judgment about what to believe or what to do in response to observations, experience, verbal or written expressions, or arguments.
#Picture thinking, visual thinking, visual/spatial learning or right brained learning is the common phenomenon of thinking through visual processing using the part of the brain that is emotional and creative to organize information in an intuitive and simultaneous way.
#Divergent thinking is a thought process or method used to generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions.
#Convergent thinking means the ability to give the correct answer to standard questions that do not require significant creativity, for instance in most tasks in school and on standardized multiple-choice tests for intelligence.
#Parallel thinking is described as a constructive alternative to "adversarial thinking", debate and in general the approach the GG3 (Greek gang of three) has been known to advocate.

Reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=thinking&fulltext=Search

ZUL `IFWAT KEW070005

Back to top Go down

AHMAD ZUL `IFWAT BIN ABD HAMID - KEW070005 Empty Re: AHMAD ZUL `IFWAT BIN ABD HAMID - KEW070005

Post  Khairi KEW070016 Wed 20 Jan 2010, 12:59 pm

cry at first day school? what are gentle heart.... Sad

Khairi KEW070016

Back to top Go down

AHMAD ZUL `IFWAT BIN ABD HAMID - KEW070005 Empty Re: AHMAD ZUL `IFWAT BIN ABD HAMID - KEW070005

Post  ZUL `IFWAT KEW070005 Wed 20 Jan 2010, 3:04 pm

Khairi KEW070016 wrote:cry at first day school? what are gentle heart.... Sad

shit shity shit.. lol!

ZUL `IFWAT KEW070005

Back to top Go down

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Tue 02 Feb 2010, 1:10 am

Then, I would like to further my study with master and also PhD.
Looking forward to call you Dr. Khairi one day lol!
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down