Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazwan Afiq KEw080010

+2
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Hazwan Afiq KEW080010
6 posters

Go down

Hazwan Afiq KEw080010 Empty Hazwan Afiq KEw080010

Post  Hazwan Afiq KEW080010 Tue 12 Jan 2010, 1:23 am

Myself critically

Hi, my name is Hazwan Afiq bin Kaswuri. For this first assignment for critical thinking class, we were ask to describe ourself critically although I was unable to attend the first class for a certain reason that I do not wish to share here. Thank you to Meng Kit for letting me know about the assigments. So anyway, I will try my best to describe myself as critically as much as I can. I search at internet what is actually “critical” mean, and most of the definition was more about making decision and positive matters. I was born in PUSRAWI Medical Centre Kuala Lumpur. I am almost 22 this year. My both parent names are Kaswuri bin Keman and Aminah binti Hamzah. I am male with black eye,black hair and brown skin. I am 171cm tall, 60 kg. my weight is consant since I was 20 I think. I hope to weigh a little bit though.

I have one big sister, one big brother and one small brother. Both my elder sister and brother are married. My small brother is studying in UiTM. I am currently studying at UM taking Computer Engineering course. I am now in second year. In UM, I stay at 11th college. My parent live in Kuala Lumpur, to be more detail in Taman Keramat near Ampang. I do like playing games and watch movie. Especially comedy and action genre. The latest movie I saw was Sherlock Holmes, it was funny but the story was quiet slow for me, so 3 stars for that. Thats much of my general description for myself.

My first education was in Japan, believe it or not. The year was 1994, my father work at JPA and were assign as ambassador there for 4 years. So, my mom, me and my little brother were able to follow him and live there. I was able play snow and experienced all the 4 seasons. So much fun living there. First school I attend there was AOBA International School in Tokyo, its more like a kindergarden. Then I continued at Japan International School at some part area Tokyo I think, I study there until 4th grade in 1998. After I returned to Malaysia, I study at SRK Taman Keramat (1), I was quite popular since everyone knew that I was staying in Japan before. My UPSR result was average but that time I wouldn’t care about it. Then for my high school, SMK Taman Keramat. When I was in form 4, I was elected as the head boy. It was such a burden but somehow I able to get through it well. Then after SPM, I got offers from Perak Matriculation College and UiTM Perlis. I chose to go to Perak because it was only 2 years. There I somehow able to obtain good result and then I end up at UM as my first choice. The reason is simple, its near to my home.

Lastly, I hope I could get a great job in the future and become free financial, also get married with my current girlfriend. Thank you for reading.

P/s: I love playing basketball.
bounce

Definition of Thinking

Having the faculty of thought; cogitative; capable of a regular train of ideas; as, man is a thinking being.
ref: http://www.brainyquote.com/words/th/thinking229838.html

the action of one who thinks or the result of such action; thought
ref: http://www.yourdictionary.com

the activity or process of thinking deep in thought
ref: http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/thought.html

Types of Thinking
ref: http://www.ves.wpsb.org/focus/typesofthinking.html

1. Critical thinking - This is convergent thinking. It assesses the worth and validity of something existent. It involves precise, persistent, objective analysis. When teachers try to get several learners to think convergently, they try to help them develop common understanding.

2. Creative thinking - This is divergent thinking. It generates something new or different. It involves having a different idea that works as well or better than previous ideas.

3. Convergent thinking - This type of thinking is cognitive processing of information around a common point, an attempt to bring thoughts from different directions into a union or common conclusion.

4. Divergent thinking - This type of thinking starts from a common point and moves outward into a variety of perspectives. When fosering divergent thinking, teachers use the content as a vehicle to prompt diverse or unique thinking among students rather than a common view.

5. Inductive thinking - This is the process of reasoning from parts to the whole, from examples to generalizations.

6. Deductive thinking - This type of reasoning moves from the whole to its parts, from generalizations to underlying concepts to examples.

7. Closed questions - These are questions asked by teachers that have predictable responses. Closed questions almost always require factual recall rather than higher levels of thinking.

8. Open questions - These are questions that do not have predictable answers. Open questions almost always require higher order thinking.
Hazwan Afiq KEW080010
Hazwan Afiq KEW080010

Back to top Go down

Hazwan Afiq KEw080010 Empty Re: Hazwan Afiq KEw080010

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Tue 12 Jan 2010, 1:52 am

I vote "YES" for both a good essay and financial freedom!
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Tue 12 Jan 2010, 1:56 am

Wan...Wednesday competition sure win Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  tohguoshenkew080021 Tue 12 Jan 2010, 9:59 am

wow ~~ unbelievable that you had a chance to stay in Japan
so you know japanese huh ?? XD

tohguoshenkew080021

Back to top Go down

Post  Chan Xing Khuan KEW080005 Tue 12 Jan 2010, 7:33 pm

Woah! You had a chance to stay at Japan! So lucky of you Very Happy

p/s: I love basketball as well Cool
Chan Xing Khuan KEW080005
Chan Xing Khuan KEW080005
Admin

https://comp-engin0809.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chia Li - Yan KEW080007 Tue 12 Jan 2010, 7:37 pm

i want to go japan too. now i regret for not applying for exchange students to japan during form5.
Chia Li - Yan KEW080007
Chia Li - Yan KEW080007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down