Computer Engineering 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siti Fatimah KET080036

4 posters

Go down

Siti Fatimah KET080036 Empty Siti Fatimah KET080036

Post  Siti Fatimah KET080036 Tue 19 Jan 2010, 7:56 am

1)Passion for Creativity

http://technu.nst.com.my/Current_News/techNu/Monday/CoverStory/20091214100304/Article/index_html

Comment:
I attracted with this article because of the word the writer stated that is passion for creativity.As a student of engineering,creativity is the most important things in our routine.Here,the writer telling us about the creativity in the IT world.I agree with the first statement he wrote. “To embark on a career in creative multimedia, technical know-how and soft skills are essential. But most importantly, as Tech&U found out from those in the business, there must be passion”.Yes,the obsession of doing something will generate us to create more new invention.If we really want to do something different than others,we have to think deeply while taking all the risk as a challenge.We cannot think about the failure.

When we watch cartoon,such as Upin-Ipin,have we ever tried to think,how they do that image?.How a cartoon can be act as live normal people and make a story?This is the challenges faces by the compositor. Safrizan Mohd Razali, head of compositor, Les’ Copaque Sdn Bhd said that “To be a compositor, one must have sensitive eyes and, of course, must not be colour blind”.It is true because,from all human views,we know we are attracted with colorful thing which related in our life.Just imagine,we watch cartoon with white and black in colour.Of course there will be a bored story,nothing to compare such as in Spongebob and Patrick.How can we know the Spongebob is yellow in colour if the compositor did not make it.

The statement “The interest must be there. The person must enjoy photography – all aspects of it such as colours, perspective, texture, and have skills in Adobe After Effects and Autodesk Maya” is to highlight the title.When there is a passion,we can feel free of doing something without stress.We will try to gain more knowledge because we want to now it.Rather than doing thing that we are not interested,our mind will keep telling us,”it is so difficult.I don’t know how to do this.I hate this job” and lastly the works are not well done.

In addition,the writer try to inform us about the 3D modeling course.He also stated clearly about the criteria needed for a person who wants to create this animation.So if people know they are lack of that criteria mentioned above,they will join this course without any delay. Tony Mun, senior 3-D animator also give the same statement regarding the title of this article.He said “One must be passionate about the job as it takes a lot of time and effort to complete a project.”Even a person who just past a secondary school can do a lot of new creative works if they are really interested and obsess in doing that job.All have must to do is try to develop self-esteem in our life.Learn with enjoy.Lastly,the writer give a short story about animation in 3D world that are getting a wider scope in film industry nowadays.

2)Bill Gates talk at the launching of “windows Bussiness Innovation
Event”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDfRvcjBQlM&feature=related

Comment:
I choose one of the speech by Bill gates.Usually people who want to give a talk will introduce him/herself,but in this case,there is no need to introduce himself because he is very well-known person in the whole wide world.He started his speech by inform the audience of what purpose he stand on that stage that is about “Windows Bussiness Innovation Event”.So we get the clear objectives what he try to deliver.

He gives a brief explanation about the history of the IT world.We all know that Bill Gates created the Microsoft and since then,the whole world realize the important of knowing the IT.Yes,I agree of what he saying about the gadget IT such as microprocessor,computers,laptops,mobile phone become compact,smaller and thinner,but the capability become wider.Now,we can even get the laptop about our hands size and can put it on our pocket such as Sony Vaio products.He also said that the standard windows server that are very low cost deliver performance far beyond the world. We can see the truth when we buy a hand phone for just about RM300,we can know each news from other countries while serving the internet provided by that gadget. Every morning I can read newspaper by online. Not like a few years ago, I have to walk outside, find a shop that sell and then buy it.

It is true when he said,the wireless is one of the way to interact with the global world.Yes,I am the one who are using this application everyday.I get the information needed on the assignment by just typing at the keybord and use the google search engine.Then,all the information will appear right on the screen.So,the business person who are very busy,are highly recommended to use this application on their PDA or handphone because they can manage the banking payment,bills,and so on anytime.

From the speech,Bill Gates wants to introduce the software on the phone.So that,our program on the phone can be like on the laptop. He aimed the business person because nowadays they will find something that give them a lot of benefit suitable with their works(very busy).If I am the one of them,I will try this new invention.Bill Gates seems very confidence about his speech and make us believe of the advantage of using this new product.
The speech is well prepared because he do not use the text in front of him or somewhere else.There is a clear structure at the beginning until the ends when he point out about IT which can be related with business person.The content is very relevant to the subject of his speech.He did not talk something rubbish or out of his point.Moreover,we can hear he speak very clearly.He also stopped or pause at the right place.Sometimes he use his body to emphasize meaning like raise up or moving his hand.He maintain eye contact with the audience.Lastly,he ended the speech well by saying thank you to the audience.I want to be like hime also.I want to be a genius girl in IT world
Very Happy

Siti Fatimah KET080036

Back to top Go down

Siti Fatimah KET080036 Empty Re: Siti Fatimah KET080036

Post  Leong Jia Wei KEW080013 Tue 19 Jan 2010, 9:15 am

Yeah, the technical aspects of a motion picture is always mind-blowing and fun to watch Cool

I want to be a genius girl in IT world
Well, it's always never to late to change to CompEng lol!
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013
Leong Jia Wei KEW080013

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006 Tue 19 Jan 2010, 9:29 am

You can do it, girl... Basketball
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006
Cheah Meng Kit KEW080006

Back to top Go down

Post  NURAINRAZI KEW080016 Sun 24 Jan 2010, 7:26 pm

Bill gates does made us think out of the box.One of the greatest and very down-to-earth brilliant man.

I believe you can do it SITI FATIMAH KET080036!

NURAINRAZI KEW080016

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down